Things I Can Do To Be More Attractive
• Lose 15 pounds.
• Dress in better-fitting clothes.
• Some ladies say that I should slow down and not push for a committed, monogamous arrangement so soon.
• A few have even suggested that I not ask them out the first time I meet them.
• Be less critical of them.
• Be more confident but not conceited.
Raising Odds of Meeting My Dream Girl
• Always ask prospective ladies out at the end of the first pleasant conversation. There should be no doubt in their minds that I like them. After all, I’m selling myself and if I want someone to buy, then they must clearly understand that I’m selling.
• Start a conversation with EVERY candidate I see. Many may view this as obnoxious and imposing. But what would I rather have upon my death? A Mr. Nice Guy trophy because I never imposed on anyone, or a nice lady at my death bead because I risked imposing and found her as a result?
• Don’t approach ones with whom a relationship is likely to fail – overweight, very much older or younger, Etc. Expand on this.
• Above items are much easier when my attitude is very positive. To get a positive attitude, I should:
o Put [Emeebee] and all other women out of my mind who have pained me.
o Eat healthy and exercise.
o Never socialize on an empty stomach.
o Know without question that I’m worthy of any woman I choose.
o Avoid relationships that make me feel bad for more than a few weeks. Heed the warning signs of incompatibility much faster and more decisively than I have in the past. This should reduce the time I’m depressed over failed relationships.
o Avoid alcohol.
o Don’t take rejection personally.